Ammonia Hair Color is on the MOVE!!
I recently attended a "train the trainer" session with my color company, and can I say...."It's so delightful to see other states/regions picking up the benefits of a result orientated color line safe for the guest and the stylist!
HOLIDAZE!! Its only 5 1/2 weeks away!
Do not forget to book your holiday appointments to assure you receive a stress free visit of "beautiful health" at
Kasia Organic Salon. 612 386 4044
Experience natural shine and long lasting tones with 100% grey coverage.
Revolutionary Permanent Hair Color
fortified with anti-oxidant grape seed extract,
vitamin B5, lipids, rice protein and essential oils.
Hair structure is improved & moisturized while coloring
Pleasant experience: no fumes, no heat, no irritations
Natural shine: no silicones, mica, copolymers or mineral oils
Welcome to the latest Informed Beauty Newsletter!
With the beautiful temped weather the past few days, I can bet you've had your windows open trying to get all the "legging virus bugs" out of your home....
Over the last month so many clients have been asking me why their hair has suddenly become so dry and dull ? ? ?
Dust and Minerals.
Yep, it's darn annoying, dirty, all this dust is dehydrating your hair and Skin. The ultra fine dust particles are sucking the natural oils and moisture up off our skin, and leaving a layer of dirt on your hair making it knotty & dull.
The solution is . . . . Give your hair a deep conditioning treatment (Hamadi Mask Treatment) to replace lost nutrients, & it will be back shining in no time.
Masking with Hamadi is a perfect weekly indulgence or daily essential for hair in need of repair, replenishment and color maintenance. Avocado oil silkens and aloe vera hydrates from roots to ends. Leaves the hair feeling sensuous and touchable. Made with 100% Organic Essential Oils and Plant Extracts. Completely biodegradable. Absolutely no artificial ingredients. No perfumes or colors. Tested on Actresses - Never on animals.
In spending time with clients, I am highly aware of how environmental conditions in their area affect their clients’ hair and skin. Over 85 percent of the population in the U.S., according to the Water Quality Association, is bathing with hard water.
Minerals found in water at home are continuously exposed to hair during bathing. Since hot or warm water is usually selected to wash hair, the cuticle is opened, allowing positively charged elements, such as minerals, to get inside the cuticle and attach to the protein.
Three ways calcium affects hair:
- Create a wall that blocks salon chemicals from processing properly
- Build-up on the scalp causing flaking, often thought of as dandruff. These deposits are much like the “bathtub rig” associated with hard water and bath soap
- Increased hair loss by clogging the mouth of the follicle causing hair to break off and coat the scalp, blocking further hair growth.
A Soft Water generator is NOT always the answer. Ask me why...
Improve your color, tangles, static, and MORE.....
Malibu Mineral Chelation Packets at Kasia Salon
Features & Benefits
- * Prepares hair for superior color
- * Gently yet effectively removes minerals from hair that inhibit proper processing of color
- * Extends life of vibrant color to prevent fading
- * Helps prevent brassiness or discoloration
- * Accelerates processing time of color
- * Protects scalp from itching or burning caused by oxidizing chemicals
Only $4.99 per packet/use!
Buy 3 & Get 1 FREE!
With that in mind I thought I would answer one more frequently asked questions I get from our clients in the Salon each week.
Q. How Do I Know What Hair Style to Choose?
* If you are wanting to have a NEW LOOK then the first step is to start looking at pictures ..You can do this in advance through magazines or on the internet..
You might be suprised how quickly you discover a common style that draws your attention, even if you previously had no clear idea in mind.
* If you've got a picture, bring it in.. don't feel shy it's a great way for you to easily explain to your stylist what your thinking.
* Ensure you give your stylist as much information as possible about your hair texture and problem areas. As well as letting them know how much effort you put into your hair at home and how much maintenance you are willing to do.
* If you are still unsure of exactly what it is that you want from your stylecut or colour, let your stylist know what it is that you Don't Want, often it is much easier to tell us what you don't like or what hasn't worked for you in the past.