RAW DELICIOUS CBD TAHINI BALLS
OH MY, CBD oil in recipes are endless. Whether adding our CBD Curing Concentrate to your evening night cap or favorite treats - you're sure to embark on a healing, relaxing and cell rejuvenating experience.
Put a little earth love into your next batch of tahini balls!
Note: Our CBD has a bit of citrus ( healing terpenes ) in them. You can swap out this recipe for any sort of desert such as lemon bars.
RAW TAHINI CBD BALLS
• 3-4 tablespoons Evoq CBD Oil
• 1/2 cup coconut flour
• 1/4 cup tapioca flour
• 4-6 dates, pitted
• 1 cup tahini
• 3/4 cup coconut oil
• 3 tablespoons cacao powder
• lots of stevia! i use about 10 drops or more
• optional: 1 tablespoon maca, 1 tablespoon chlorella, 2 tablespoons cacao nibs or any other crunchy topping like coconut flakes, chia, the list goes on
• BLEND all ingredients together in a high speed blender or food processor. let the mixture sit in the fridge for about 25 minutes to thicken, roll into balls with your hands, place in the freezer, freeze for 30 min, + ENJOY! (if the mixture doesn’t thicken enough to make into balls easily, add more of one of the flours, dates, or coconut oil)
• they keep well in the freezer and/or the fridge and are the yummiest, tastiest snack, dessert, or breakfast.
Thanks for the recipe, Jordan!