As a beauty and health professional, I get all types of questions form our guests about what I think about botox, lasers and potential natural alternatives. While I am not here to position my opinion (every case is personal and individual), I thought this podcast would help add to the conversation on botox, skin health and "aging" tactics.
This episode explores the question of how we can maintain a naturally youthful look as we get older. Brett — a New York City oculofacial plastic surgeon who specializes in both non-surgical and surgical cosmetic and reconstructive procedures of the eyes and face — shares some remarkably practical advice on everything from the most extensive procedural options, down to the simple steps one can do themselves, starting today, that can make a tremendous impact.
Check out this podcast hosted by Peter Attia showcasing Brett Kotlus, MD. I've also left the show notes to skim through the chit chat.
The Discussion Outlined
- History of medical training that led to Brett’s current interests [5:00];
- What changes occur that make skin look older over time? [8:00];
- How to avoid the “unnatural” look associated with cosmetic surgery [17:00];
- Facial augmentation, fixing eye-bags, and picking the right provider [22:15];
- Common botox mistakes, and how to do it right [37:30];
- Protect and rejuvenate your skin with these 3 main tools [46:30];
- Latest trends in cosmetic industry, botox, cryolipolysis, the various forms of facials, and PRP [1:05:00];
- Importance of picking a provider you trust, rather than a device you want [1:31:30];
- Future of the cosmetic field [1:33:00]; and
Dont miss our awesome discount below to get started NOW on healthy, long term aging to cover all the fundamental levels of the dermis and its critical regenerative abilities.
You can find all show notes and the PODCAST HERE.
My Final Comments
On a professional level in the skin industry, it's a delight to see Brett commenting on UV protection, the power of the RIGHT kind of vitamin C (although I much prefer C-Ester due to it being enveloped in fatty acids to travel deep and deliver), and more education on the great tactics of Platelet-rich Plasma (PRP).
Really, the critical piece to capture on healthy aging come down to drinking plenty of water, quality nutrition, fresh air with doses of healthy sun, moving our body for detoxification and ridding old negative thought patterns.
In closing, here are my top HIGH POWERED skin solutions with levels of actives need for true skin transformation - when used consistently.
I'm OFFERING a limited time discount to get you started.
ENTER ' GREATSKIN ' and you'll receive 15% off your order!