SKIN + SEA
IS IT ALL YOU NEED?
If you desire healthy, youthful skin, there are vital nutrients needed to promote cellular renewal and collagen synthesis. For the most part, our diets not provide you with all of the nutrients you need to achieve the desired results.
When used at the right percentage and each ingredient synergistically empowers the other, nature can give us an abundant source of life and skin action.
he ocean is the absolute apex of mineral water, and its molecular makeup is nearly identical to our own cellular makeup - making it biomimetic and instantly usable.
Naturally, we can tap into that power of oceanic building blocks to restore the missing nutrients needed.
At Evoq, each product taps into the depths of the sea with natural, organic and wild-crafted extracts that provide instant replenishment. When used daily, over time your skin will be restored back to its youthful glow by utilizing seaweed - the perfect food for your skin!
10 therapeutic properties of sea algae great for your health — both on the inside and the outside.
Brimming full of sea nutrients.
Small Batch | Food Grade | Filler Free | Gluten Free | Organic
1. DNA Repair
- One of the biggest threats to your skin’s health is the sun.
- Overexposure to the sun changes your skin’s DNA.
- Marine plankton repairs sun-damaged DNA with enzymes..
- Works as quickly as two hours when applied as a topical cream.
- Recent studies show plankton may even prevent skin cancer.
2. Youth-Renewing Skin Effects
- Many types of seaweed contain L-Fucose.
- This sugar molecule strengthens skin’s collagen and elastin..
- Reduces signs of aging and firms and plumps your skin.
- Topical seaweed treatments that contain L-Fucose thickens your dermis.
- A thicker dermis means less visible wrinkles and an uplifting effect for younger-looking skin.
3. Nutrient-Richness for Cellular Regeneration
- Seawater contains all of the known elements of life.
- Seaweed get their nutrients from seawater.
- Seaweed becomes a rich storehouse of life-giving elements.
- Utilize marine plants to deliver all of the sea’s nutrients right to your skin.
- Seaweed supports and speeds up cellular regeneration.
- Seaweed baths infuse your skin with magnesium, potassium, iodine, copper, and zinc, which promote the creation of collagen.
4. Smooths and Hydrates
- Marine polysaccharides found in seaweed are natural moisturizers.
- Seaweed locks in moisture, reduces inflammation, and smooths and firms.
5. Stimulates Collagen Production
- Cold-water seaweed creates special peptides
- These peptides stimulate collagen production and firm your skin.
6. Reduces Inflammation and Improves Skin Conditions
- Many factors trigger an inflammatory response in our skin.
- Prolonged inflammation speeds up the aging process.
- Two of the most powerful anti-inflammatory agents are plentiful in seaweed.
- Applied topically, they can help treat rosacea, eczema, and dermatitis.
7. Imparts Antioxidants to Your Skin
- Free radical exposure attacks your skin and impacts your overall health.
- Seaweed is the richest source of antioxidants and carotenoids.
- Creates a protective shield against free radicals to prevent aging and protect your health.
8. Increases Metabolism and Promotes Healthy Weight Loss
- Giant kelp helps you slim down thanks to iodine and carotenoids.
- Seaweed supplements boost metabolism.
- Stubborn and unwanted fat is burned.
- Seaweed wraps and baths reduce cellulite and defines your legs.
9. Flushes Out Toxins
- Seaweed is chock full of calcium and magnesium.
- These two minerals help your body get rid of toxins.
- Seaweed wraps stimulate return circulation to flush out toxins.
- Improves water retention, cellulite, and other degenerative age-related conditions.
10. Balances Your Hormones
- Iodine in seaweed helps your reproductive organs balance estrogen levels.
- Estrogen imbalances cause many health-related issues for women.
- Breast cancer, advanced aging, weight gain, and reproductive issues.
- Topical treatments along with a seaweed supplement help balance estrogen.
Utilizing seaweed is like tapping into the very source of life itself. Seaweed gives us a host of gifts that restore and replenish our bodies inside and out. At Evoq, we’ve taken advantage of these amazing properties to give you products that are natural and truly medicinal.