Our goal is to inform, educate, beautify, and empower our guests "Beautiful Health."
Radiation Free Breast and Body Screening
What is Thermography?
Thermography truly is a life saving technology that has been repeatedly validated by independent studies around the world. Kasia Organics has now partnered with professionals and now offers a non invasive form of whole body, half body, and breast testing. What is Thermography?
Thermography is an under-used functional screening test that measures heat radiating from the body. Because this imaging technique requires no direct contact with the breast, it is never painful and there is no risk of rupturing breast implants.
CAUTION: X-Ray, C.T., Ultrasound and M.R.I are all tests of 'anatomy' that measure the structures of your body whereas thermography is unique in its capability to show the physiological change and metabolic processes that occur in the body.
Date: June 19th 1-8pm Women's Health & Early Detection Screening
Appointments can be made NOW
Space is limited so RSVP to Kasia Salon (612 824 7611) today!
Although many people associate thermography as a breast screening, images can be taken of the entire body or just regions of interest.
It is used as an aid for diagnosis and prognosis, as well as monitoring therapy progress, for conditions and injuries, including:
|Back Injuries||Breast Disease|
|Arthritis||Carpal Tunnel Syndrome|
|Nerve Damage||Inflammatory Pain|
|Unexplained Pain||Skin Cancer|
|Fibromyalgia||Referred Pain Syndrome|
|Dental and TMJ||Stroke Screening|
|Vascular Disease||Digestive Disorders|
Additionally, thermograms provide:
- Reliable and accurate information for diagnosis, treatment, and prognosis...
- Precise and objective data from accurate measurements of thermal information...
- Considerable financial savings over conventional investigations...
And unlike most diagnostic tests, thermal imaging is:
- Not painful...
- Quick – your multi-image exams usually take less than 15 minutes...
- Makes no contact with your body -- with no body part compression (such as what you experience with mammograms)
- Emits absolutely NO radiation
There are a number of areas to scan, but it specializes in:
- Breast Imaging
- Pain Diagnostics
- Early-Stage Disease Detection
Whether your pain is acute or chronic, thermography can help provide answers to your pain issue.
- Remains the only method available for visualizing your pain and pathology...
- Can assess pain and pathology anywhere in your body....
- Is a very useful adjunctive procedure to other diagnostic tools, such as x-ray, bone scans, and ultrasound...
- Is very cost effective, risk free, and provides you with instant images...
- Fills in the gap in clinical diagnosis...
Examples of Thermography screening:
- Arthritis: Thermography can help you detect early signs of arthritis -- and differentiate between osteoarthritis and more severe forms like rheumatoid. Effective early treatment strategies can then be implemented, before you experience further degeneration.
- Neck and Back Pain: Thermal pain patterns ‘light up' white and red hot on a scan in the involved area. You can get relief faster and begin restorative care that more precisely targets the correct area.
- Dental Issues: If you have TMJ, gum disease, or an infected tooth, this will show up on a thermal scan as white or red hot.
- Sinus Issues & Headaches: Significant heat in your forehead or sinus region revealed on a thermal scan is an indicator that these systems in your body are not functioning properly.
- Immune Dysfunction, Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue: The immune system correlates to the T1 andT2 areas of your spine -- high levels of heat in that region can indicate immune dysfunction. On the other hand, chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and aching joints are just a few complaints that correlate to cool patterns seen at this area.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (CTS): This condition is often misdiagnosed. For instance, you may think you have CTS, yet the scan shows your neck is referring pain from a different affected area. This will help you get the most appropriate treatment.
- Digestive Disorders: Irritable bowel syndrome, diverticulitis and Crohn's disease are often visible with thermography. If you're able to address these conditions early on, you'll find that health restoration is much more likely.
- Other Conditions: Including bursitis, herniated discs, ligament or muscle tear, lupus, nerve problems, whiplash, stroke screening, cancer, and many, many others.
Is thermography safe? Absolutely. The imaging measures heat from the body and, unlike mammography, does not use radiation. In fact, mammography may pose significant and cumulative risks of breast cancer in premenopausal women. The routine practice of taking four films of each breast annually results in radiation exposure that is approximately 1000 times greater than doses from a chest x-ray.
Important Research has shown thermography to be 97% sensitive in finding abnormalities in breast tissue, including the earliest stages of breast cancer. In contrast, mammography is reported to miss 50% of tumors in dense breast tissue, 30% of tumors in fibrocystic breasts, and 10-15% of tumors in fatty (normal) breasts. As physicians, we often read these disclaimers on our patients' mammography reports.
Non invasive • No radiation • Painless • No contact with the body • F.D.A approved
Costs: The cost for the entire procedure, reports, mailing of the color copy, medical radiological interpretation, and transportation of equipment. Payment is made directly to the thermographer at the time of the appointment.
Breast $190 Half-body $ 315 Full-body $410
Prices may be subject to change. Bring a "Bosom Buddy" and receive $15 OFF!
Time for Booking:
Breast Screening 30 minutes 1/2 Body 45 minutes Full Body 1 hour
Preparation for DITI (Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging) Breast Screening
• Lotions or powder should not be used on or around the breast or armpits before the test. No smoking, vigorous exercise, sauna, niacin (vitamin B-3), or spicy foods are allowed for at least 3 hours prior to the test, because of their effect on the circulation.
• To perform the test, all upper body clothing and jewelry must be removed (in a full privacy room), and a surgical gown will be supplied.
• The thermographer must be informed of any recent skin lesions on the breast, which may cause false positive results because of inflammation.
The entire appointment lasts 30 minutes. Within 7-10 days, one color copy of the images together with the medical radiological interpretation (performed by a board-certified M.D.) will be received at the referring health care practitioner's office, or at the patient's address (if self-referred or if so desired).
The results will either assist in diagnosis (especially in conjunction with other diagnostic or suspicious findings) or in establishing of a baseline pattern to which all future thermograms will be compared. Any changes indicating departure from this baseline will warrant further investigation or treatment.
How do I get started? Please contact us at 612 824 7611 for days/times we are scheduled to screen.
After completing the imaging, a follow up to review your results is advised with your medical doctor, or from our referral list.
Reference: http://www.picturemyhealth.com/diti.html & Mercola.com