Brighten up your pale winter skin with rosy cheeks. Clean face, subtle eyes and pink cheeks are the latest makeup trends on the spring runways. For a more natural look, lighten up on the bronzer, apply a dusting just under the cheekbones, bridge of the nose, forehead and chin. Apply a generous amount of pink tone blush to the contours of your cheeks. If you step outside in the cold and then look at yourself in the mirror you will see where your skin naturally flushes, apply the blush in this area for a natural rosy complexion that adds just the right amount of color to brighten any skintone.
Tips from your Kasia Makeup Artist Mariah
- Dust La Bella Donna's Bronze Mineral lights on cheekbones, nose, forehead and chin to warm up your skin
- Use a pink/rose colored blush like mauve applying just under your cheekbones and on the apples of your cheeks. Step back from the mirror 5 feet, if your cheeks do not appear flushed, apply a little more blush to the apples.
- Finish the look with black mascara and your favorite lipgloss
More bang for your buck
- The Blackberry eyeshadow quad from La Bella Donna can be used on eyes and cheeks to stretch the dollar. Use the pink/lavender color on your cheeks, the blue gray color on your eyelids and the purple color as an eyeliner
- Use the Luminere color on eyes, lips and cheeks for a 2 minute makeup look. Finish off with black mascara.
- Want a cream finish to your blush? Use any of your Mineral Light Lipsticks as a cheek stain