Will you be our valentine?
Love is in the air! With cupid on the horizon I thought it would be a good time to wake up and invigorate your passion for those you LoVe!
ROSEMARY “Invigorating” -
- Aids memory loss and concentration; Can help Alzheimer’s
- Boosts confidence
- Helps dispel grief
- An astringent, analgesic, anti-infectious, and bactericide
- Scalp stimulant for dandruff; Encourages hair growth
- Relieves gout, rheumatoid arthritis, headaches, migraines, cramps, and colitis
- Liver decongestant for gallstones, and jaundice; Circulatory stimulant that raises blood pressure
- Other uses for Rosemary include: nerve stimulant and expectorant
- A mild pain reliever easing headaches, acute injuries and cramps
- Opens the third eye and heart charkas
- Expands the conscious and instills loyalty and wisdom
- Used in anointing, blessing, consecration, healing, casting out, protection, and purification ceremonies
Click Here to learn more health benefits and ways to use Rosemary in your daily life.
Suggested Uses: Use in a diffuser and cleanse the air in your home. Our recommendation for a FaBulOuS Diffuser, is HERE.
Put 2 or 3 drops in the bottom of the shower before showering to help break up congestion.
Add a drop to a towel or tissue and inhale to encourage focus and concentration.
Add a few drops to the scalp with jojoba oil for scalp and hair growth stimulation, or drop to an application of shampoo to encourage a healthy dandruff-free scalp.
Kasia Apothecary Essential Oils and Blends are GC/MS tested for purity and are of therapeutic quality.