Are You Ready to Add More Spice to Your Life --
Add this anti-inflammatory and antioxidant-rich staple from the spice rack!
Beautiful Health through Turmeric:
- Supports healthy joint function
- Promote radiant skin
- Improve digestion
- Supporting your memory function
- Promoting your heart health
- Boosting your immune system
Curcumin can potentially benefit you by:
- Helping maintain your healthy digestive system
- Supporting your healthy bones, joints, and overall skeletal system
- Helping you maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range
- Promoting your healthy blood and liver functions
How Turmeric Provides Antioxidant Nutrient
You probably know that antioxidants are important nutrients in supporting your health by slowing down free radical damage that can seriously damage your cells, organs and DNA. Turmeric helps protect your cells -- and counteracts free radical damage (aging).
The antioxidant content within turmeric comes from active compounds called curcuminoids. These curcuminoids deliver antioxidants that are:
- 5 to 8 times stronger than vitamin E -- and also stronger than vitamin C
- 3 times more powerful than grape seed or pine bark extract
- Strong enough to scavenge the hydroxyl radical -- considered by many to be the most reactive of all oxidants.
Oxidation by free radicals can damage cells and DNA -- and thus impact your overall wellness and speeds up the aging process.
Why this Herb Can Help Enhance Your Outer Beauty
Speaking of antioxidant nutrients and their potential to impact the aging process, some of the first aging signs you may see as you get older are changes to your hair and skin. GOOD NEWS! By including Tumeric in your daily foods, you can contribute to the process of radiant beauty! Turmeric helps you:
- Cleanse your skin and maintain its elasticity
- Provide nourishment to your skin
- Balance the effects of skin flora
Your Cellular Booster and Adaptogen
Another potential advantage from turmeric usage involves the smallest living things within you -- your cells. Turmeric can assist your cells in three ways, by:
- Maintaining your cells' integrity when threatened by occasional environmental stressors
- Helping you neutralize substances that can cause cellular stress
- Providing the antioxidants you need to help support your cells against excessive oxidation and free radicals
- Helps women's general fertility
Summer Tropic Turmeric Smoothie Recipe:
- 8 oz unsweetened almond milk
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½” piece fresh ginger
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp chia seeds
Blend ingredients until smooth and enjoy your organic Tropical Turmeric Smoothie.
Kasia Recommends: Premier Research Labs Turmeric
Premier Turmeric is imported from India, freshly ground, and then encapsulated immediately to retain its unparalleled, active volatile essential oils.
- DNA repair and liver cleanser*
- The antioxidant potential of curcuminoids in turmeric are 300 times more potent than vitamin E
- Contains remarkable, immune modulating properties*
- Assists the detox mechanisms of the body, especially the liver*
- Helps alleviate stiff and painful joints*
- Helps improve and balances metabolism in the body*
- Promotes healthy digestion, peristalsis and relieves gas*
- Helps purify the subtle nerve channels of the body (known as the acupuncture meridian system)*
- Non-irradiated grade 10 quality from India
Because of the proven liver cleansing and rejuvenative properties of turmeric, supplementing daily with grade 10 Indian turmeric may provide significant support the body’s primary detox organ, the liver, as well as protection against environmental and dietary toxins.
Stop in Kasia Organic Salon to pick up some power packed Tumeric. Contact Kassandra at Kassie@KasiaOrganicSalon.com.