Top 10 for Laser Therapy for Healthier Hair and Optimal Growth
You know the drill. You get up, take a shower, and watch your hair swirl in the drain. You check your hair out in the mirror and find a little less than you had the day before. Your hairline is receding and youve tried the shampoos and the Rogaine with minimal success. Youve done the hair system thing, but thats just not you. So whats a person to do? Live with hair loss? Maybe not.
Here are top ten reasons to try a new laser hair treatment program.
1. The use of low level lasers in the treatment of hair loss is one of the latest technological breakthroughs in hair restoration therapy. This low level laser hair treatment has been used with great success in Europe for the past ten years, but is only recently coming into use here in the states. Use of hand-held laser combs have been approved by the FDA for home use.
2. Low light lasers use cool red light to stimulate blood flow up to 54% better to the hair folicle. There are many factors involved in male and female pattern hair loss - genetics, hormones, age. When hair follicles begin to fail because of an overabundance of DHT (dihydrotestosterone) in the body (a hormone that comes with aging) and lack of blood flow to that area of the scalp, hair follicles shrink and eventually miniaturize and fail to thrive. Finally, hair follicles disappear altogether. Once follicles die, nothing can be done to help them. Thats why its important to start laser hair treatment when your hair is in the thinning stage, before its gone altogether. Cool laser hair treatment stimulates this blood flow and restores vitality to the root, encouraging regrowth.
3. Laser hair treatment can be used in conjunction with your current mode of hair loss treatment. If youve taking Rogaine or Propecia and seeing minimal results, laser hair treatment can boost the effectiveness of medications. By stimulating regrowth of hair follicles with the use of red, low light lasers, it helps the medications work more effectively. In clinical studies, 45% of patients saw noticeable results in 6 - 8 weeks, and within 4 - 6 months, another 45% saw definite improvement in the quality of the hair that was regrowing and in the thickness of their hair. For best results talk to a hair loss consultant for a free hair loss consultation, which are normally free
4. Laser hair treatment is pain-free and has virtually no side effects. For those fearful or reluctant to use drugs and prescription medication treatments such as Rogaine or Propecia, a laser hair treatment program offers a safe, effective and risk-free way to treat hair loss. Lasers stimulate blood flow to the scalp, and energized the hair follicles, but do not damage skin.
5. Laser hair treatment will not bust your budget. Compared to other hair loss treatments, laser hair treatments are affordable; the cost is much cheaper than alternatives like surgical hair restoration, or a high-end hair system that will require maintenance.
6. Laser hair treatment vs. hair systems Hair systems require some kind of glue or adhesive to stay on. There is always the risk that an edge will come up or that even the best hair system will be detectable. With laser hair treatment, youre only dealing with your own natural hair. No glue, no hoping people dont notice youre wearing a hair system.
7. No surgery There is no surgery involved with laser hair treatment, and more importantly, no anesthesia required. Hair restoration surgery (or follicular hair transplantation surgery) is very expensive and requires 10 days of downtime following surgery. Laser hair treatments can be done on your lunch break or in front of the TV at night and require no down time. And there is no risk of infection involved as there is with any surgery.
8. Laser Hair Treatments are natural Many people simply dont believe in taking medication or in doing surgery to restore hair. They want a more natural approach. Nothing is more natural than using light to regrow your hair. The kind of red light used in laser hair treatments is not the kind that will give you sunburn or encourage skin problems. On the contrary, it can even help flaky, itchy scalps to heal and naturally stimulate the health and vitality of the scalp and hair.
9. No need to be self-conscious by visiting a hair replacement clinic. If you dread the idea of walking into a hair restoration clinic to be measured, prodded and evaluated, or if you're simply too shy to be bothered with it, a laser hair treatment program with an in-home hand-held laser comb may be your best solution.
10. Hand-held laser combs for home use - If you choose the hand-held laser comb that is now on the market, it's an even more cost effective option. Use of the laser comb two-three times a week at home for 10 to 15 minutes is all you need to do. No need to drive in to a clinic for laser hair treatments. And it's yours forever. As your hair regrows after using laser hair therapy, your confidence will grow as well. A thick head of healthy hair means a more vital, healthy, happy you.