// User Icon Setting (may be set to BLACK, WHITE or NONE):
The deck and patio season is here! This busy time coincides with the herald of the first days of summer and the conclusion of another school year.
Many of you are familiar with our Small Batch - Fair Trade Loose - Leaf Teas - as you sip away while you enjoy your hair and skin services by our beautiful health expert team. In celebration of summer, we'll have a whole new tea CREATION for you to enjoy! This is also an incredible tea to impress your friends and family for special gatherings all summer long!
Introducing our new
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE GREEN TEA!
What you need:
- 5 small bags of our small batch Strawberry Lemonade Green Tea
- 3-4 lemons
- lots of fresh strawberries
- 10 fresh mint leaves (optional)
What you do:
- Steep green tea in 1 cup boiling water 5 minutes and let "rest" for another 5 minutes
- Add 5 cups ice cold water to tea. (you may add slushed ice for a punch or smoothie effect)
- Squeeze juice from lemons (leave the seeds if you like) and stir in with tea.
- Cold water + ice option: Blend in whole strawberries with fresh squeezed lemons, tea, and water.
- Iced option: In a blender, blend fresh strawberries and create a thick puree.
- Stir strawberry puree into the green tea-lemonade mixture.
- Add fresh mint leaves (optional).
- Serve in cups with ice.
Preparation Time: 12 minutes
We look forward to serving you soon! xoxo