Your Beautiful Health 2.0 Starts NOW


Hello beauty!  

  Time has flown by - we've moved.... and it's time to reset for Fall hair and makeup color inspirations and sexy new knee high boots!   

Beauty Ecology Organic Salon  (formerly Kasia Organics) 
Most of our growing community at Beauty Ecology are aware that we've moved (three times in 2.5 months to be exact - NUTS) to the beautiful Lake Minnetonka and city of Wayzata, MN.  


Re-aligned with our mission - we've created

(and a many more surprises) 


I owe you an apology.  
If we've missed an email, phone call or made a mistake in our attempts to facilitate your needs and appointment old boyfriend fashion - we can really say "It's not you, it's us!"  

To make it up to you - we are bringing back a new and improved NEW MOBILE APP so you can text us, email us or simply BOOK ONLINE from your handy-dandy technology!   Hang tight!  This feature will be launched soon!  

It's that time of year to re-access your hair and skin color palettes!

Our annual MINERAL MAKEUP MAKEOVER EVENT will be on Friday SEPTEMBER 25th from 1:30 to 7pm   

Slots will go fast - email us at if you're interested!


Over the years you spoke ...  we listened.

We’ve been preparing to share our soon to be released organic luxuries that bring youth-renewal SOLUTIONS informed by our industry, technology, and most importantly our guests and friends - that's you!

BEauty intelligence

Studies confirm that 80% of how you look, feel, and think is a direct reflection of your daily personal choices. The other 20% is a combo of your genetic makeup and outside imposed environment.    

BEauty through the lens of Functional Medicine“Through years of studying Functional Medicine - I foresaw the need of a safer and less toxic option for women due to the growing number of allergies, hormonal imbalance, and cancer rates increasing due to repetitive exposure to toxins”.  We empower you with a referral network of the sharpest women's health practitioners to assist you in your optimal health and beauty goals.

BEing proactive  

It is more than being an “organic salon.”    Yes, we're authentic in everything we do and use.    Although we’ve stepped it up (minus the 80’s craze jazzercise) to bring you a ....

a Beauty + Health ECOSYSTEM

With over a decade years of  pioneering natural beauty -  we get to the root - and you blossom. Here's a common example:  many of our guests have benefited from learning their thinning hair has been directly related to a un-attended thyroid imbalance or a pesky food sensitivity.  

Looking and feeling good has never been easier - we’ve done the hard work to getting you fast and lasting results - so you can relax and enjoy!  




Schedule your next appointment and enjoy... 

  • Faster youth-renewal results with food grade and organic skin solutions with clinically proven actives and NO fillers!
  • Biomimetic holistic hair and skin ingredients that are fully recognizable and embraced with our potent Seed, Stem, Sea and Sky actives -- fully compatible to re-awaken radiance.
  • Hand-blended enzyme therapy, rich zero ammonia hair color done BETTER  - *strengthen *repair *condition *protect your lovely locks while you process  (don’t worry, no additional charge - just long-lasting dimensional color)
  • Get instant HEALTHY HAIR with our Proprietary Vivabond advanced formula added to all of our new Age-renew Professional Hair Line and Hair Color!
  • Customized women’s health concoctions for ….
    *hormonal balance *aging, damaged, and thinning hair  * stress  *detoxification ......



We’re OPEN and SERVING clients!  

call:  612.824.7611

text:  612.386.4044


877 Lake Street North
Wayzata, MN 55391


Check out our new website for a menu of services, extended hours, beauty center blog, and updates on our NEW organic Evoq Beauty advanced and biomimetic solutions.  

If you want an appointment "like...ASAP" or any additional questions just pop us a email HERE. 




My mission was to create a truly innovative skincare range that delivers beautifully healthy, radiant and rejuvenated beauty. Our revitalized purpose targets   real beauty frustrations and biological/hormonal issues I see every day in my intimate guest relationships and research. 

I have used high potency ingredients like micro-algae, peptides, stem cells and sea retinol's to achieve dramatic results both on a cellular and surface level.  

Through experience and deep relationships with developing with top of the market organic chemists with extensive expertise allows your home-delights to be full of the latest scientific advances with cutting edge ingredients to deliver targeted products that are a synergistic mix of science, organic, technology and luxury.

With love,  Kassandra

Tag Cloud Block
This is an example. Double-click here and select a page to create a cloud of its tags or categories. Learn more
// User Icon Setting (may be set to BLACK, WHITE or NONE):