Go no further and START HERE. Remember this?
A pre-millennial, of course.....
I (much like you), was at a loss of mineral salts just "NOT WORKING " in performance, let alone the slew of other natural brands that simply hide chemicals or claimed that there are just a "little bit" of the potential harmful ingredients.
You've maybe hunted the "DIY" online communities of skin care crafters to the leading brands - concoctions - leaving you with a weird residue, yellow pit-stains and a by-product that actually made you smell worse.
THE VERY WORST PART?
A fury of potential toxic ingredients promote the increase of breast cancer and other negative health issues by seeping into our skin, adipose tissue (fat) and bloodstream.
Get the DEETS on why Evoq Pureoderant has been our TOP SELLER @beautyecology Organic Salon for over 6 years.
Formulated by workin' women, for the workin' woman.
Aluminum is the active ingredient in most antiperspirants, and it functions by forming a precipitate that physically blocks sweat glands.
Infertility to Breast Cancer
From infertility-causing ingredients to toxic chemicals linked to Alzheimer’s and breast cancer, antiperspirants host ingredients that are directly absorbed into the skin.
Common Toxic Antiperspirant Ingredient Side Effects
- Aluminum Compounds (Aluminum chlorohydrate and aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex glycine) – Alzheimer’s disease, cancer, skin irritation
- Parabens (methyl, ethyl, propyl, benzyl and butyl) – Endocrine disruption, environmental toxin, cancer, reproductive disorders, premature aging, immune toxicant, allergen
- Phthalates – Cancer, birth defects, infertility, allergen
- Proplyene glycol – Skin, eyes, and lungs irritation, reproductive and fetal neurotoxin linked to kidney and liver damage, enhanced skin absorption
- Silica – Possible carcinogen if contaminated with crystalline quartz, skin, eyes and lung irritation
- Steareths – Endocrine disruption, developmental/reproductive toxicity, skin irritation
- Talc – Non-reproductive organ system toxin, possible carcinogen if contaminated with asbestiform fibers
- Triclosan – Antibacterial agent banned in several countries due contribution to the development of antibiotic-resistant bacteria, endocrine disruption, muscle weakness, skin, eyes, and lung irritatio
EXPERIENCE a SURE WAY.
Suited for men and women alike, our botanical-packed, top-selling Pure-odorant provides 24 hour protection without parabens, phthalates, or aluminum. Organic Aloe soothes while a concentrated blend of powerful organic essential oils deodorize, fight off bacteria, and calm irritation.
Natural Pureoderant Key Benefits:
Contains remineralizing properties that form a protective block on skin to prevent odor causing bacteria.
An antibacterial humectant that moisturizes and soothes skin.
Combats free radicals and prevents inflammation, including irritation, and ingrown hairs.
*Aqua (Water), *Potassium Alum (Mineral Salts), *Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar Gum), *Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, *Hyssopus Officinalis (Hyssop) Extract, *Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Oil, *Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Oil, *Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, *Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove Bud) Essential Oil, *Essential Oil Aromatic Blend.
*Curated with organic, wildcraft, and food-grade ingredients