If the veins on your inside wrists are:
Blue: most likely a “cool” skin tone. Green: most likely a “warm” skin tone.
COOL SKIN TONE
What do cool skin tones look like?
True olive complexions, like most Asians. Latinos and Afro Americans Brown with pink undertones/ Choose shades such as Caterina or Marinanna Minerals.
- Medium and no color in cheeks
- Medium with faint pink cheeks
- Medium with golden undertones
- Pale with no color in cheeks
- Pale with pink undertones
- Brown or bronze when tanned Golden brown when tanned
What color should naturally cool people avoid?
- Avoid gold, yellow, red and bronze tones, which can make you sallow and drawn.
What colors will complement a cool skin tone?
The best shades, depending on the depth of the colors in your skin tone are;
- Cool reds, as in burgundy or Bordeaux such as La Viva en Rose Baci or Pansy Lip Sheer.
- Intense browns with a warm base, like red or blonde to the brown. Choose Suede Eye Shadow, or Sultry Olive. Add cheek color such as Tangerine or Pink Sorbet
- Highlight with cool shades like, Wheat, Honey or Taupe or a cool ash brown.
WARM SKIN TONE
What do warm skin tones look like? Choose mineral shades such as Marta, Umbria and Sophia.
- Pale with peach or gold undertones
- Golden brown when tanned
What color should naturally warm skin toned people avoid?
- Naturally warm people should avoid blue, violet, white and jet-black hair. These colors next to your skin can make you look washed out.
What colors will most complement warm skin tones?
- Deep rich browns like, chocolate, chestnut or auburns as a base. Highlight with warm golds and reds or copper. Choose Eye shadows such as Chocolate, Grapevine and Eggplant…Also Mocha or Dylan Blush and Blossom or Copper Lip Color.