As women stock up on the latest BB Creams and peptide creams, we all know what happens to skin as it ages. But did you know that your hair has also been suffering. As a creator myself, I am aware of the fury of anti-aging haircare products have emerged to help keep your locks looking as fresh as your freshly washed complexion.
At birth, everyone has between 100,
000-150,000 hair follicles, and each of these follicles goes through a three-part life cycle.
The Life Cycle of Hair
- The first phase, the hair grows out and the bulb at the root is at its plumpest.
- Next, the bulb shrinks before falling out.
- Thirdly, the hair goes into dormancy.
- The card women play of "I am getting to be a certain age," really is true due to the fact that the the final phase lasts longer. At Kasia Organic Salon, the number one complaint as people get older is thinning hair. With our ammonia free hair color line and gentle products, we combat and restore hair that has a tendency to lose its softness, shine, and pigment over time.
- Hormonal changes certainly accelerates hair loss.
- External factors such as stress
- Excessive styling can contribute to age-related hair thinning.
- Did tou know? You hair is part of your body’s metabolic system. Drink 1/2 your body weight in water per day to hydrate the bulbs of your hair.
- Dietary deficiencies such as low iron, EFA's, vitamin B12, or zinc levels can lead to hair loss.
Ways to Fight Back
At Kasia, our knowledgeable staff and our natural products are centered towards assisting the growing demands of our guests haircare in all stages of their life. For example, women over the age of 40 tend to wash their hair much less. They also color more often, which leaves the cuticle dry and brittle. We help our guests with their hair and skin needs in a personalized way with professional grade color and every day product maintenance.
Kassandra Kuehl is the founder of Kasia Organic Salon. Kasia Organic Salon is the pioneer of healthy beauty that delivers results to fit your lifestyle, because only Kasia is the authority in 100% natural products & services. Visit www.kasiaorganicsalon.com and become an “Informed Beauty.”