Welcome to a new generation of AHA’s to restore youthful skin.
Sea Flora + Face
For many women, the term ‘face peels’ may make you back away slowly, but a facial treatment can help with a plethora of problems, from pigmentation to scarring, hydration to acne, skin texture to fine lines and wrinkles.
Professional grade facials assist immediate and long term benefits, but just as important (or more), facials and the right kind of peel allow your deeper dermal layers to accept the actives you use on a regular basis.
Interested, but don’t know where to start?
Know this - not all peels are created equal.
When Peels Go WRONG.
When 'peeling' too frequently or too invasively - it canreduce the skin's matrix (plumpness) - make the skin thinner (saggy) over time.
What peel does our skin therapist use and how does it work?
Everyone can benefit from a peel, whether you want glowing skin or smoother texture and if you suffer from particular skincare issues like acne, a peel can work wonders for you.
Out of South Africa and into Beauty Ecology's Skin Therapy Room, comes a new generation of acids extracted from the Hibiscus Flower.
This multi-functional botanical complex formulated with powerful antioxidants and enzyme inhibitors. These acids gently promote exfoliation without degradation of the connective tissue which supports firm skin.
The results: A facial peel without irritation and firmer, more radiant skin.
THE MAIN A-PEEL | BREAKING IT DOWN
Here is a breakdown phyto-actives that make up Hibiscus flower acids.
- Bio-Complex of Hibiscus Acid
Pyruvic, Phytic, Mandelic and Azaleic provide a gentle exfoliation while stimulating collagen synthesis
- Polyphenols are powerful antioxidants Antioxidant properties of Hibiscus neutralize free-radicals and reverse the effects of photo-aging
- Anthocyanins (deep purple pigment in the flower) are a major component of hibiscus that reduces oxidative stress on DNA and acts as a sunscreen by absorbing UV rays
- Enzyme inhibitors prevent degradation of Elastin and connective tissue to maintain skin firmness
- Promotes skin brightening through its melanin inhibition and exfoliating properties
- Reduces excess sebum activity to control oil on the skin and scalp
Compared to conventional AHA’s, flower acids from Hibiscus are:
- 50% more hydrating
- 20% greater cellular turnover than AHA’s and salicylic acid
- 30% reduction in appearance of wrinkles by inhibiting elastase and hyaluronidase breakdown of connective tissue
The flower Acids used @ Beauty Ecology are infused into marine algae polysaccharides and have numerous applications for a myriad of ailments including blemishes and helps relieve the symptoms of rosacea, eczema and psoriasis to calm inflammation and restore strong, more youthful looking skin.
Contact our team today to book your first Facial Peel today! email@example.com