A Modern Skin Health Approach with Facial Cupping
Facial Cupping History - Women from Asia to Europe have been utilizing negative pressure techniques called facial cupping for facial rejuvenation and youth maintenance for 5000 years.
This gentle and effective treatment of a light suction technique is as an all-natural alternative to a surgical facelift or laser and chemical treatments.
Our current facial clients are loving how it tones the facial muscles and reduces under eye puffiness. It literally give you a lift by improving the blood circulation to your facial muscles. Say good-bye to double chin, jowls and facial bloating!
Instant Benefits Inside - Out
This de-stressing facial treatment increases circulation and nutrients to the skin, increases lymphatic flow, and reduces inflammation.
By increasing blood flow and circulation to the skin, your skin will regain its youthful appearance. Results are seen and felt immediately. Be impressed by its subtle power and incredible results.
Body and Face Metabolic & Structural Benefits
Over time, metabolic waste gets built up in our superficial fascia. When this happens, our superficial fascia can develop restrictions that impede proper flow of nutrients and waste products between our skin, fascia, and muscles.
Suction creates space, allowing for the dermis to make new choices with regards to nutrients, drainage, and repair. Our facial soft-tissue is arranged in a series of concentric layers: skin, subcutaneous fat, superficial fascia, mimetic muscle, deep facial fascia, and facial nerves, parotid duct and the buccal fat pad. And in cupping massage, the layers get de-compressed a bit; just enough to make a difference.
How does it work?
* Suction tubes designed for the face are used to rhythmically and gently vacuum tissues of the face and neck.
* The suction created, lifts, tones, and plumps muscles. It relaxes facial muscles and plumps the lines father time has etched on your face.
* It moves toxins and stagnant blood out, and ushers new nutrient-enriched blood and fluids in, to detoxify your face; thereby repairing and nourishing your face.
* Its deep invigorating action increases elastin and collagen; preserving our youthfulness. It reverses gravity’s effects on your face; giving a youthful glow.
* It gives your face a lymphatic drainage and increases circulation, resulting in a clearer, cleaner, more even complexion with beautiful- healthy color.
Results & Benefits You Can Expect:
– Relaxes tension in facial muscles, easing expression lines
– Improves blood circulation for color and even tone
– Plumps wrinkles and facial lines
– Lift Sagging Face (cheek-lift, eyelid-lift, jowl-lift)
– Tones up and evens out the jaw-line
– Facial glow as fresh nutrients brought to the epidermis
– Tighten pores
– Drains stagnant fluid to ease puffiness and reduce edema
– Increases collagen production for youthfulness
– Improves elasticity to tighten loose skin
– Soften and reduce scar tissue
– Clear Acne
– Tighten ‘loose’ veins that appear red on skin surface
– Reduce headaches and migraines
– Relieve sinus issues
– Increases lymphatic drainage around the face
– Enhances absorption of face products you use
– Loosen rigid muscles of TMJ
Schedule the Treatment ...Plump n Glow.
GET THE RADIANT GLOW. BOOK IT!
For more information about our integrative skin therapies and cupping, please contact us for a free consultation or to make an appointment.
30 Minutes: $45
Add On Focus Facial: $20
BE Well. xo