Have you ever been in a rush and, for the life of you, your hair will just not play nice? We have the perfect hairstyle for you! It takes 2 minutes or less, looks great on hair that could use a shampoo, and can easily be dressed up or down.
- Create a part (Side? Middle? You pick!).
- Take a section from the part down to the top of the cheek bone.
- Create a simple 3 strand braid and secure ends with a clear elastic (about 2" from the ends).
- Repeat on the opposite side.
- Gently pull on the edges of the braid.
- Pull braids back to meet at back of head and bobby pin into place.
Violà! A beautiful style and a bad hair day rescue!